A RETREAT at the ART OF LIVING CENTER in BOONE, NC
Led by Eben Alexander MD and Karen Newell
There is much more to life than what we see, hear, smell, touch, and taste. Conventional science has limited “reality” to the evidence from our external senses. But consciousness underlies all of existence, and the spiritual realm is a collective truth that can no longer be dismissed—and that can be experienced personally by each of us.
Dive into infinite awareness and integrate your soul’s journey through reflection, discussion, and embodied exploration. Using advanced tools developed by Sacred Acoustics, participate in a group sound journey and explore the heart’s crucial role in moving us away from the linguistic brain to access profound insight from personal experience. Any true vision of health must include not only the physical, mental, and emotional realms, but, most importantly, the spiritual.
As each of us discovers our soul’s true purpose, together we can shift the current predominant world paradigm into one that acknowledges the oneness and interconnectedness of all.
Using sound meditation, embodied learning, discussion and reflection you will:
• Learn about non-conventional definitions of brain and consciousness.
• Experience guided meditations which use brain entrainment technology with sound and Sacred Acoustics.
• Learn heart activation techniques for mindfulness.
• Reflect, discuss, and embody your exploration of consciousness and the infinite.
• You will take home a new clarity about the purpose of your soul, and an experiential understanding of your oneness with the universal consciousness.