NOTE TIME: 4-7pm British Time / 11am-2pm Eastern Daylight Time, USA
A donation-based Panel Discussion
How to Revolutionise the Materialist Paradigm –
How do we catalyse a paradigm shift in consciousness studies?
Join leading-edge Galileo Commission advisers who are also authors from the trilogy edited by Gayle Kimball, PhD – ‘Mysteries of Reality, Mysteries of Healing, Mysteries of Knowledge Beyond Our Senses’
Participants are: Dr Eben Alexander III, Prof Bill Bengston, Dr Jude Currivan, Dr Bernardo Kastrup and Dr Helane Wahbeh – with David Lorimer and Gayle Kimball moderating.
The panel will address the following questions:
- What was your personal experience of transformation from the materialist paradigm to the consciousness paradigm, including the most influential books and mentors?
- Imagine the paradigm has shifted. How did it happen and how is our world different?
- What is the strongest and most persuasive evidence that the materialist paradigm is limited and harmful?
- What philosophical assumptions that underpin the materialist paradigm need to be challenged?
- What are models of the relationship between brain and consciousness, including Quantum Mechanics, i.e. ideas of space and time. Discuss the idealist view vs. the dual aspect approach.
- What are the most influential effective tactics, organizations, social media, and more to inform the public?
“I regard consciousness as fundamental, matter is derivative from consciousness. We cannot get behind consciousness. Everything that we talk about, everything that we regard as existing, postulates consciousness. There is no matter as such; it exists only by virtue of a force bringing the particle to vibration and holding it together in a minute solar system; we must assume behind this force the existence of a conscious and intelligent mind. The mind is the matrix of all matter.”
– Max Planck
For details on speakers and registration to receive event link, click: