Beyond the Veil Summit
October 26-30, 2020
What lies beyond this life? What happens after we die?
How does that change how we live our lives?
Today, these perennial questions are being explored with ever-greater depth and nuance. Are you aware of the amazing research being done to validate out-of-body experiences, near-death experiences (NDEs), and other “veiled” phenomena?
Whether undergoing a scary medical procedure, swerving just in time to avoid a car accident, or witnessing the death of a loved one… moments like these can puncture our status-quo existence with a sense of awe for life’s fragility and brevity — infusing us with longing to understand what lies just beyond this human life.
Whether you’re looking to gain meaningful closure around the loss of a loved one, or wanting to glean insights into how to live fully in the here and now, this unique online event will guide you deeper into appreciation and awe for the preciousness of life… provide a deeper sense of belonging in the shared human experience… and expose you to meaningful stories and insights into death, consciousness, and the beyond.
Presenting in this summit are more than 30 of today’s highly sought-after scientists, mediumship practitioners, physicians, researchers, and inspiring spiritual teachers.
Here’s some of what our world-renowned speakers will share with you…
- Learn from the “grandfather” of this field, Dr. Raymond Moody, who coined the term near-death experience (NDE) — helping those who’ve touched death to articulate it in profound and insightful ways.
- Trace the history of cardiac resuscitation and the countless miraculous stories that have emerged since the 1960s, with surgeon Eben Alexander, MD and spiritual journey facilitator Karen Newell.
- William Peters will discuss his ground-breaking work in hospice care, especially as related to shared death experiences, that is revolutionizing the end of life community.
- Evidential medium Suzanne Giesemann will show how providing a preponderance of evidence of realms beyond mundane human life can change belief systems, opening minds and hearts to a greater reality.
- Rob Schwartz will share unique insights into how we plan our lives before we’re born, as well as his research on the 5 main reasons we ourselves plan our greatest challenges.
- With Yeye Luisah Teish, you’ll learn about beliefs on the afterlife in the sacred orature of the African diaspora… and you’ll receive guidelines for beginning and/or improving your mediumship skills.
- Transmitting wisdom from her NDE at age two, Ingrid Honkala, PhD, will inspire you to understand the purpose behind your challenges — and how changing your perception is the key to eradicate all suffering.
- And much, much more…
RSVP to join the Beyond the Veil Summit — at no charge.