Registration is open for the Beyond the Veil Summit, Oct 30-Nov 3. Available free online.
Hear illuminating insights from over 30 scientists, seasoned mediumship practitioners, channelers, “returnees” from near-death experiences, medical professionals, and researchers. Learn how they connect across the veil and how you can too. Explore the mysteries of the afterlife, paradoxically enabling you to embrace the present moment with joy and awe — celebrating the gift of life!
Included in the Summit:
How to communicate with departed loved ones using mediumship, channeling, tarot, and ancestral research
Near-death experiences (NDEs) and what they reveal about the afterlife
Sacred oils, crystals, and plant medicines that can alter your consciousness and connect you with other realms
Intuitive abilities — like clairvoyance — and how you can receive messages from spirit guides, angels, and your departed loved ones
Scientific research on “veridical perception” that explores the possibility of human consciousness surviving bodily death
Ways to transcend grief, trauma, and fear of death through spiritual practices and post-death communications
Techniques to achieve altered states of consciousness and channel wisdom from mystical sources
How pre-birth planning can help you discover your soul purpose, allowing you to serve humanity’s collective ascension
Some featured speakers and topics:
- Anita Moorjani will reveal her near-death experiences in the other realm, and what it was that finally saved her life and brought her back from death’s door.
- Bill McKenna and Liz Larson will offer a beginner’s approach to establishing clear and direct communication with the other side.
- Dr. Cassandra Ricks will take you on a deep dive into the world of near-death experiences and mediumship, and their powerful potential for healing.
- Eben Alexander, MD, and Karen Newell will impart how relationships do not end with physical death — and how the binding force of love continues to connect us.
- Sheila Vijeyarasa will describe the top 3 tools needed to channel your spirit guides, and how you can embody their wisdom.
- James Van Praagh will talk about the basic mechanics and groundwork for creating a successful mediumship experience.
- Suzanne Giesemann will reveal that you’re already home, already whole, and eternally connected to Spirit.
- Dr. William Bloom will describe the characteristics and purpose of the various subtle beings — including fairies, nature spirits, angels, and archangels.
- Brian D. Smith will unveil how experiencing unimaginable tragedy can lead you to discovering your life’s true mission.
- Helané Wahbeh, ND, will share 12 Noetic Signature characteristics that show how you receive and express information and energy beyond your five senses.
- Sherrie Dillard will explain how the earthly challenges and issues between you and your departed loved ones continue to benefit you.
Register now and receive the daily link for Summit viewing in your email.