Weekend Workshop with Eben Alexander and Karen Newell
1440 Multiversity Campus | Scotts Valley, California
There is much more to our so-called reality than what we can see, hear, smell, touch, and taste. Beyond the material world is what William James called “the More,” but what is that?
Profound experiences reported throughout the world teach us that the spiritual realm is right here and available to us, so fundamentally part of our collective truth that it can no longer be simply dismissed.
This weekend, join Eben Alexander, MD, New York Time’s best-selling author of Proof of Heaven, and Karen Newell, an innovator in the emerging field of brainwave entrainment meditation, for an illuminating weekend of insights, discussions, and experiential explorations through sound meditation and heart activation. Allow yourself to be guided beyond the illusion to know that the answers truly lie within.
You will learn:
- How your decisions, directions, choices, and outcomes are powerfully transformed through awareness of your soul’s journey
- Non-conventional definitions of brain and consciousness and the implications of transcending the brain
- “Brain entrainment” as a potent tool for meditation and self-discovery and the value of meditation in daily life.
We are all eternal souls with a purpose for being. As each of us discovers our soul’s true purpose, together we can shift the current predominant world paradigm into one that acknowledges the oneness and interconnectedness of all.
- Gain clarity on your life’s purpose and experience more ease when making decisions and choosing your direction.
- Experience sound meditations that take you to deep levels of rest and restoration.
- Open up to new inspiration and perspectives about the true nature of reality and your connection to infinite awareness so you can move forward in your life with purpose and joy.
1440 Multiversity is a new school in Santa Cruz County, California that offers teachable skills for better living. It’s a place where you can choose your path to a better life—on purpose, with practice.